Pool Website
Pool Name: TheLegendOfAdamBanks
Password: district5

Friday, November 11, 2011

The Trade Market has opened!

Hey everyone,

The trade season has opened and I thought I should let you know about it incase you want to improve/disrupt your teams.

Remember, you have until the all-star game...which is some time in January to make your trades so don't panic and make them all right now....unless you want to.

Also, remember to refer to the trade value sheets that I posted earlier on this (the) blog.  Most trades cost $5, and the marquee boxes cost $10.

So, because a couple of people were keen on the pool calendar I have a couple of trades to announce.

Bob (ZdenoChara...) has traded Andy MacDonald for Valtteri Filppula.

Ted (Ted's Team) has traded Steve Downie for Scott Hartnall, and Andy MacDonald for Valtteri Filppula.

I have not made any trades yet because I'm indecisive.


These trades have raised the pool pot by $15 for the eventual winner.  If you're team is struggling then this might be an option for you -but way to go if you win and don't make any trades.


Any questions please let me know.


Thanks,


-Tyler B.


No comments:

Post a Comment